Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random Thoughts

Is Sergio Garcia left eye dominant? While watching the Players Championship, I noticed Sergio was tossing his ball for cleaning to his caddy with his left hand. He repeated this several times during the tournament. Made me wonder if his putting problems are caused by the ball and his hands being too far from the target in relation to his dominant eye.

I played a Senior Associates Tour tournament at Tangle Ridge in Grand Prairie two weeks ago. I was fortunate to come out with a win. During the tournament, I did something I have never done in a tournament before. I intentionally put a song in my head while I was putting. Why would I do this? I believed I was getting too technical while putting and music turns on the right side of the brain, the creative side. Since you can't think of more than one thing at a time, I never worried about anything technical while putting.

It's time to reveal a secret. For the past six months, I have been watching golf instructional videos on You Tube. The pro is Shawn Clement from Canada. I found him on You Tube back in late November. He has over 100 videos on every aspect of golf. This guy is the best instructor I've ever read or seen. Check him out.

Next month I travel to Georgia for the National Club Professional Championship. The tournament is at Reynolds Plantation. The top 20 places qualify for the PGA Championship in August at Oakland Hills. The tournament will be broadcast on the Golf Channel.

Mike Hurley

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

air max, burberry outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike shoes, oakley sunglasses cheap, jordan shoes, prada handbags, kate spade outlet, rolex watches, ugg outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, polo ralph lauren, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, uggs outlet, louis vuitton handbags, longchamp handbags, louboutin outlet, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, cheap uggs, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, tory burch outlet, nike free, uggs, longchamp handbags, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, ugg boots clearance, tiffany and co, louis vuitton outlet stores, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet online sale, louis vuitton outlet, air max, prada outletยท

2:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

2015-11-leilei
tommy hilfiger outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air max 95
louis vuitton
air jordan 4
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
fake oakleys
gucci belt
cheap uggs
hermes outlet
adidas gazelle
ghd straighteners
air jordan homme
louis vuitton uk
uggs on sale
canada gooses outlet
nike roshe run
air jordan 8
moncler jackets outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg boots outlet
ugg boots australia
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
nike air max
pandora jewelry
michael kors uk
true religion sale
air max 90
louis vuitton outlet stores
louis vuitton
ralph lauren
louis vuitton handbags

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home